Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to Banos

Monday morning Rachel and I got up and went for a jog on the beach. It was great! After our run we ate breakfast and headed to the beach for two hours before we had to return to the hostal and pack up. After we loaded the bus we went out for lunch. Most of us got shrimp ceviche... It was really tasty! We ended up leaving Montanita around one thirty in the afternoon. Boy was it an adventure on the way home! We stopped at a gas station for dinner and I ordered a ham sandwich. This may have been the worst decision I have made on the trip so far. By the time we finally arrived in Banos, around 11:30pm I needed to use the bathroom really bad. All I have to say is traveler's diarrhea is the worst thing ever... (I didn't go to bed until 2 or so because of the urge to defecate) Anyways, that is about all that unfolded on our last day of vacation. Back to Spanish class and the hospital tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment